So far, the only PhD program I got into has been NYU's. I have offers for master's at Edinburgh, SOAS and Columbia, but they're all unfunded, while NYU's funding me for 5 years. I also got rejected at Yale's and Columbia's PhD programs, which means I'm only waiting on Cornell, where, as far as I can tell, I am waitlisted.
I'm accepting NYU's offer if I don't hear from Cornell by tomorrow. I don't think I'm gonna get off the waitlist at this point, but I'm still waiting for the week to end before I take action.
This is so overwhelming! In a good way, but still!