Welcome to The GradCafe
Hello! Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts. However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts. This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:
|Guest Message © 2013 DevFuse|
- [March 2012] February (and January) Stats: Did you make it to the top ten posters? Check here
Help Topic: How to Register and Rules
To sign up, click the "Register" link at the top of any page. You will see a page containing the registration terms, which you must agree to by checking the box and pressing Continue Registration.
You should then fill in all of the fields on the registration page. As you move from field to field you will be alerted to any problems with the information you have entered. When you have filled in the form, click Register.
You may be registered and logged straight in, or you may have to verify your email address by clicking a link in an email that we will send you. If this is the case, a screen will now appear with further instructions.
On registration you agree to the following
Forum Terms & Rules
- Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. However, in general
- Your messages are permanent: We are not sympathetic to requests that posts be removed or edited. Please think carefully before making your posts, keeping in mind that your posts will likely be here forever and anyone may stumble across them.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Copyright: You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. So that we may make your content available to you and to others who access the TheGradCafe forums, we need to be granted certain rights to your Content. Accordingly, by agreeing to these terms and conditions you hereby grant The GradCafe an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sub-licensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, advertise in, on and around, and create derivative works of the Content you submit or make available for inclusion on or through the Service, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Account Deactivation: You may request that your account is deactivated, in which case we remove your accounts ability to post and send/receive private messages, and the service will no longer contact you. This deactivation operation will leave all of your messages intact, in accordance with the license described in the previous section (Copyright).