Welcome to The GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

DeafAudi

Love is an open dooooor!
Today, 03:34 PM
Photo

Gnome Chomsky

You ever make a final your bitch?
Today, 02:47 PM
Photo

WriterTyger

Already getting ready to reapply. It's never too early, i suppose.
Today, 03:22 AM
Photo

msknight86

im depressed... ive been rejected from 3 out of the 4 schools i applied to
Today, 03:04 AM
  • jenste's Photo
    jenste
    It only takes one yes. I wish you the best of luck. It's not over 'til it's over.
    Today, 06:40 AM
  • iphi's Photo
    iphi
    Buck up! Last year I was rejected 4/5, this year accepted 7/10! Good luck!
    Today, 10:21 AM
  • msknight86's Photo
    msknight86
    thanks... im trying
    Today, 04:28 PM
Photo

LittleDarlings

Met my field placement advisor, I have 3 places to interview at! Wow umm this is too fast. I am getting really afraid. I don't know that I am cut out for grad school. What if I do badly, you have to get a B- in foundation classes what if I can't cut it?
Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • jenste's Photo
    jenste
    If someone who got a huge scholarship can't get a minimum of B- in all of her courses then I'd hate to see what happens to the other students who were accepted with lower GPAs and did not get any funding. Don't stress over it. I'm sure you will do just fine.
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  • LittleDarlings's Photo
    LittleDarlings
    Thank you, I always second guess myself. I am excited because I think I picked some awesome places to interview.
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • RBWilliams's Photo
    RBWilliams
    Stop it! LOL! No accepting failure before you even start. I did my placement interviews and did well. I just assume I will do what it takes to pass each class. Do the same?
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

AKCarlton

just turned in my two-week notice...will be volunteering in the collections dept at a museum before moving to Boston!
Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Photo

DeafAudi

Trying to decide between staying an extra two weeks at work or taking the time off to go camping with my family before I move to school...
Yesterday, 04:40 PM
  • jenste's Photo
    jenste
    Camping!! I worked until 3 days before orientation and wished I'd stopped a week earlier for a mini vacation and time to get settled in. Just do it!
    Yesterday, 09:25 PM
  • DeafAudi's Photo
    DeafAudi
    Ahh but the thing is that I WILL have a two week break! I'm moving to Vancouver in mid August to get settled and my program doesn't start until September. The purpose of this camping trip would be to spend time with my family before I move provinces. Hmm.
    Today, 03:35 PM
  • msknight86's Photo
    msknight86
    go camping with the family
    Today, 04:28 PM
Photo

starofdawn

Happy birthday to me! :)
Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Photo

PhDerp

Boss is out sick. OK, TODAY is the last day I skip for undergrad classes. Honest...
Yesterday, 02:30 PM
  • pyrocide's Photo
    pyrocide
    go to school PhDerp :p
    Yesterday, 04:21 PM
  • PhDerp's Photo
    PhDerp
    Why are you everywhere?! ;_;
    Yesterday, 04:37 PM
  • pyrocide's Photo
    pyrocide
    Magic. Aaaaahahahahahaha
    Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Photo

ahlatsiawa

I like Scandal. Very much. But Olivia Pope's face looks like she has her bottom impaled on a giant cactus half the time. I mean come on woman! Ease up!
Yesterday, 12:58 PM
  • AKCarlton's Photo
    AKCarlton
    I love that show for some reason! Even though their on-off relationship is getting annoying!
    Yesterday, 07:28 PM
  • ahlatsiawa's Photo
    ahlatsiawa
    I'm in the middle of the second season as of now. The character of the president is VERY weak. He doesn't exude any authority or self confidence at all. And you're right their relationship has gotten boring. I am most interested in how Huck and Mellie's stories will unfold.

Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Photo

ProTrans

OFFICIALLY IN!!! I CANT FEEL MY FEELS
Yesterday, 05:32 AM
  • gk210's Photo
    gk210
    :D
    Yesterday, 09:21 AM
  • PhDerp's Photo
    PhDerp
    ^_^
    Yesterday, 04:38 PM
  • DeafAudi's Photo
    DeafAudi
    Haha, that's cute :).
    Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Photo

PhDerp

Ooh, 404 posts... What a great number! I can't make any more then; time to make a new account. ;P
Yesterday, 03:15 AM
  • PhDerp's Photo
    PhDerp
    I screwed that up immediately. Oh well!
    Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Photo

Calhoun&Caffeine

Apartment, check. Schedule, check. Scholarships, check. It's all coming together! Is it August yet?
Apr 22 2014 08:10 PM