Welcome to The GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Quantum Buckyball

Orange Is the New Black is an...odd/interesting...show...
Today, 01:56 PM
Photo

ahlatsiawa

Just woke up at 4am to find the New Email light blinking on my phone. I get admission decision mails pretty late in the night due to the time difference. The little preview thing tells me it's from Malta Kharmis starting with the word "Greetings!". Heart racing, I open the email. And I find, "Friendship is like a journey that starts at forever and ends at never...". FML.
Today, 10:13 AM
Photo
Photo

AyaiaKive

игры онлайн бесплатно я ищу http://sohalu.uol.ua/ - minecraft аккаунты
Today, 06:15 AM
Photo

AyaiaKive

игры онлайн бесплатно [url=http://sohalu.uol.ua/]настольная игра minecraft[/url]
Today, 06:14 AM
Photo

arktoura

decisions, decisions...
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Photo

gk210

Checked my email and just got awarded more funding...I ain't mad at that! Heyyy.
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Photo

deci:belle

Have been looking for a tiny part time job I can hold down while in school with zero luck for months now. And lo and behold, in the past two days, I get four offers back to back... It's kind of like that same feeling like you've at the bus stop for an half an hour to only see three empty buses come at the same time...yeah, just like that..
Yesterday, 09:30 PM
  • gk210's Photo
    gk210
    life.
    Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Photo

Gnome Chomsky

How the hell is my phone gonna auto correct a number? I understand misspellings but c'mon. I wanted to say, "It costs $250." It changed it to, "It costs $$10,000-250,000."
Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Photo

LittleDarlings

I need to meet my field placement advisor but I don't have the hours to take off work, my job doesn't even know I'm going to grad school... No clue how to handle this situation
Yesterday, 08:09 PM
  • jenste's Photo
    jenste
    Could you do it by skype during your lunch break? Just explain you can't take any time off work because the office is swamped with work or whatever the reason is.
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • LittleDarlings's Photo
    LittleDarlings
    Didn't even think of that! Thanks
    Today, 12:21 PM
Photo

AKCarlton

paid the deposit...now it's getting real.
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Photo

spectastic

do cats' balls grow back. Junior's neutered, but I swear his nuggets are growing back
Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Photo

AWall2014

The anxiety of April 15th is over! But it's shifted to graduation. I HAVE to matriculate undergrad!
Yesterday, 05:54 AM
Photo

LittleDarlings

Scandal!! Ok who the hell gets a vial of the rarest meningitis like why is this even existing?!
Yesterday, 03:33 AM
  • GraceEun00's Photo
    GraceEun00
    I've been pretty disappointed with the past couple of episodes :(

Yesterday, 05:29 PM
  • LittleDarlings's Photo
    LittleDarlings
    Did you dislike the finale? I really just want Fitz and Liv to be together
    Yesterday, 05:46 PM
Photo

Tall Chai Latte

moody advisor. what a mistake popping into the office today.
Yesterday, 01:12 AM