Welcome to the GradCafe
Hello! Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts. However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts. This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:
- Participate in discussions
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Search forums
- Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'msei'.
Found 1 result
Hi, everyone. I have been waitlisted on the MSEI（master in entrepreneurship and innovation)since 19 April, and interviewed twice in March. According to the director, the decision should be out on 1 May. BUT it didn't. What freaks me out is that I‘m an international student who probably won't have enough time to process the bank, visa, and housing issues if be admitted after May, because the program begins at 13 Aug. So should I contact the director again? （I have sent several emails after interview, waitlist, and asked a friend, who withdrew the offer, referring me to the director) and any suggestion on writing this e-mail since I don't wanna act so desperate for an offer(even though this program is my last hope) Thanks!!!!!