Harvard BBS

futintgrad

Both weekends for recruiting admitted students are already over...

Yeah, i know that.. but shouldn't I have received a rejection email from them? Or is it Harvard policy to notify only accepted students?

Anyway, congragulations on being accepted to so many places. Where are planning to join?

I couldn't wait anymore and emailed the admission office whether they do send out rejection emails...

They replied back saying that final decisions will be made in mid-March!

So, if you haven't heard from Harvard BBS yet, esp. international students - there is still hope!! We might be on a waitlist or something.

I couldn't wait anymore and emailed the admission office whether they do send out rejection emails...

So, if you haven't heard from Harvard BBS yet, esp. international students - there is still hope!! We might be on a waitlist or something.

Some international applicants I know have already took interviews via skype. But I am still waiting.

Hey iyy, did you hear anything from UPenn BGS yet? it seems you have got a lot of interview calls and some admits too! congragulations!

Thank you, futintgrad~~

I applied to Pharmacological Sciences track, but heard nothing back from it. I believe the competition of BGS is really fierce this year.

shouldn't I have received a rejection email from them?

Not this early. From what I can tell, rejected domestic students have not received letters yet, either.

This is interesting bit of news...

when I called them in feb, they said quite straight forward to me, that if you haven't heard from bbs by now then you are not accepted.

(ps.i'm international applicant)

Edited by gremot

This is interesting bit of news...

when I called them in feb, they said quite straight forward to me, that if you haven't heard from bbs by now then you are not accepted.

(ps.i'm international applicant)

Hahaha.. no idea what they are upto then!

This whole admission thing seems a big joke to me now!

FYI

I am a domestic applicant and received my Harvard BBS rejection via postal mail a couple of days ago. I should also add that I'm in MA so the letter probably got to me rather quickly.

postal mail eh? That will take eons to reach India.. I hope they send an email in addition.. atleast for international applicants