NYU Wagner Decisions are out

This makes me wonder about the Bohnett Fellowship. I applied for that with no word either way.

Just curious--when folks applied online did you receive a status email notifying you that your application was complete? I only received the initial "submitted" email and no communication since then. I applied for the January scholarship deadline and haven't heard anything yet...

Just curious--when folks applied online did you receive a status email notifying you that your application was complete? I only received the initial "submitted" email and no communication since then. I applied for the January scholarship deadline and haven't heard anything yet...

Yes, same thing with me. No reponse other than the initial application submitted. All things equal, Wagner is my last choice so i'm handling the wait a little bit better than the other pending decisions.

I never received an "application complete" message or status update. I worried about that constantly, but as it turns out they dont send out an application complete confirmation.

This makes me wonder about the Bohnett Fellowship. I applied for that with no word either way.

Responding to my own post, I called to find out more information. Notifications will go out by the end of the week by email.

*keeping fingers crossed*

Edited by pea-jay

I am in the same situation. I even called to see if my application was submitted or completed since I received no email. The gentlemen told me it went through. I am assuming to everyone else that we are on a pseudo-waitlist at this point (or maybe they are releasing another set of acceptances soon.

I am in the same situation. I even called to see if my application was submitted or completed since I received no email. The gentlemen told me it went through. I am assuming to everyone else that we are on a pseudo-waitlist at this point (or maybe they are releasing another set of acceptances soon.

Did the people who already found out apply for the December or January deadline?

Thanks for the info! Good luck!

Bohnett notifications went out today. I didnt make the cut. Ah well.

Did the people who already found out apply for the December or January deadline?

Applied in December, found out last Monday

Is anyone else still waiting on Wagner? I submitted by the January 8th scholarship deadline, but no word yet. I was accepted to WWS, Maxwell and Kennedy, just waiting on Wagner...

Mainly I'm just curious if my application got lost in the tubes or something.

Is anyone else still waiting on Wagner? I submitted by the January 8th scholarship deadline, but no word yet. I was accepted to WWS, Maxwell and Kennedy, just waiting on Wagner...

Mainly I'm just curious if my application got lost in the tubes or something.

Yep, seems like a bunch of folks are still waiting. I also applied for the January scholarship deadline and no word yet.

Still have not heard anything.... Not sure if it is a bad sign or good sign. Have they already given out all the aid and now just making the last cuts, or did they save the aid for the end? What do you think?

Additionally, does anyone think SAIS is worth 120k of debt?

I don't think it's a bad sign.

Edited by pjb2105

According to the results search for last year, there was a long silent period before another wave of Acceptances on March 25. The last few financial aid decisions were sent around March 30. Rejects in early April, and a few decisions after April 15, which I would never wait for. March 25 last year was a Wednesday, so... maybe we'll hear on Wednesday! I hope so. It will be my last decision and I really need to get the ball rolling on my extensive pro/con lists. :P

According to the results search for last year, there was a long silent period before another wave of Acceptances on March 25. The last few financial aid decisions were sent around March 30. Rejects in early April, and a few decisions after April 15, which I would never wait for. March 25 last year was a Wednesday, so... maybe we'll hear on Wednesday! I hope so. It will be my last decision and I really need to get the ball rolling on my extensive pro/con lists. :P

There's a got to be some sort of waiting list to determine how many of the early recipients are responding back. Given that a number of folks (yours truly included) received no funding they must not know how many of the first wave(s) will respond back (my deadline is April 15) so they stagger based on responses.

As a personal note, I am going to wait practically until April 15 until I return my response. I'm not trying to be an @ss here but it looks like its going to take the full month to figure out if this will work out financially (NYU aid packages arent due out for another week) and how it compares to Baruch. If things look moderately positive, I will attend the accepted students visiting day. Who knows. I certainly dont. I apologize if that makes the wait longer for someone else.

Edited by pea-jay

Has anyone who applied after the December 10th deadline but before the January 7th deadline gotten a decision? It doesn't sound like it (please correct me if I'm wrong though!). From what I've heard they send out all of these decisions at the same time, towards the very end of March. I don't think it necessarily means we're all on some kind of waitlist, but rather that NYU is just pretty slow in their process.

If I don't get good news from NYU I will be going to Maxwell, and since my FAFSA forms need to be in to Maxwell by April 1st, I'd really love to get a decision from Wagner sooner rather than later. Oh well... guess they can't draw it out too much longer.

Same here, e-mail this afternoon with a mini-scholarship (seriously, not enough to influence anyone's decision). Applied on the Jan 7th deadline. Good luck everyone! As you can see, there's still money hanging around, so anything's possible for you.