Harvard??

genomol

I'm in the BPH program - immunology and infectious diseases ! :) and very excited about the program too!

What about you?

I'm in BPH too! Genetics and Complex Diseases for me. I can't wait!

I'm in BPH too! Genetics and Complex Diseases for me. I can't wait!

u must have been one of the few GCDs among the many many IIDs during the recruitment weekend lol

Nice to see u in the grad cafe !!

Have u sent ur official acceptance yet?

Starting the thread for people attending any one of the schools (Business, Education, Medicine, Divinity, etc.)..

I'll be at the School of Public Health!

Will be at HSPH

• 2 weeks later...

Sent in my positive reply to GSAS today.

I never thought I'd be in a situation where I could say, "Hi, I'm 28 years old and I live in a residence hall."

Anyone else doing the residence hall thing?

Absolutely not. Ew. laugh.gif

Although I'll be down at HMS, so I'm looking at Brookline, etc.

Absolutely not. Ew. laugh.gif

Although I'll be down at HMS, so I'm looking at Brookline, etc.

I'll be at HSPH and am going to live in Brookline. I definitely do not want to be in a dorm again.

I'm heading to Harvard for Developmental Psych in September. Not sure what I'm doing about housing yet - if my boyfriend gets a job in the area I'll be looking for a 1-bedroom with him, but otherwise I'll probably try to get in on a shared house. It sounds like emailing current grads about housing is a good plan, especially if you want in on a shared house. That's what I plan to do, and I'll probably see what the two other incoming students I met at interviews are planning to do as well.

I will be at GSAS as well!

In terms of housing, craigslist seems to offer slim pickings right now. I will probably contact grad students and try the University's housing office -- I believe they have postings for roommates, open apartments, rentals, etc.

I will be at GSAS as well!

In terms of housing, craigslist seems to offer slim pickings right now. I will probably contact grad students and try the University's housing office -- I believe they have postings for roommates, open apartments, rentals, etc.

You should see a TON of listings on craigslist in May... when people are trying to sublet the remainder of their leases, etc. And Harvard has some good resources for finding cheap places to live, as you know.

I may be at HDS. I still have a few days to decide!

I never thought I'd be in a situation where I could say, "Hi, I'm 28 years old and I live in a residence hall."

Hi,

I am applying for the dorm too. Your greeting sentence works for me~

• 2 weeks later...

I also applied for the GSAS residence halls.. One of my 3rd year friends said it would be nice for the first year (she also said Perkins and Conant were a little bit better than the other two), and the rooms seemed ok to me. Still, I do not think that it will be easy to live in the middle of that many people - but I cannot go to Cambridge before August, so I just applied for the dorms..

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use