UCSD (University of California, San Diego)

omegacomb

• 3 weeks later...

UCSD is a great school. I had options, and I passed up some places that I know other people would never do. I'll be there. Chem dept.

Yep, I was in the same situation. Ended up passing up other great schools to accept UCSD, to the surprise of many people. The fact of the matter is that UCSD has a great CS department.

And now that you know you're coming here, what are you going to do for housing? I have heard that the only viable on-campus housing the first year is Single Grad Housing, because the other complexes have long waiting lists.

Yep, I was in the same situation. Ended up passing up other great schools to accept UCSD, to the surprise of many people. The fact of the matter is that UCSD has a great CS department.

And now that you know you're coming here, what are you going to do for housing? I have heard that the only viable on-campus housing the first year is Single Grad Housing, because the other complexes have long waiting lists.

I will be attending UCSD in the Fall, though I'll be doing so for international relations. Just wanted to let you know that One Miramar does not have a waiting list and there is also a chance that you could get Arris Verde (which is the new housing complex). Did you fill out your housing waiting list form yet?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use