So, ladies and gents of the up and coming Criminal Justice elite, do you have to move to get to your program for this fall? Do you have a lot of preparations to make? Are you feeling COMPLETELY and totally overwhelmed? How are you doing it?

I've talked to a couple members of my incoming cohort, who are helping me with housing and such, and who I'm hoping to meet and hang out with incredibly soon. But so far, that's all I've got, and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed! I'm moving from Flint, Michigan to Albany, NY and feel completely unprepared and can't figure out how to find an apartment I can afford/get it furnished/move my things/see the apartment and all that good stuff. I hope everyone else is fairing better!

• 9 months later...

So, ladies and gents of the up and coming Criminal Justice elite, do you have to move to get to your program for this fall? Do you have a lot of preparations to make? Are you feeling COMPLETELY and totally overwhelmed? How are you doing it?

I've talked to a couple members of my incoming cohort, who are helping me with housing and such, and who I'm hoping to meet and hang out with incredibly soon. But so far, that's all I've got, and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed! I'm moving from Flint, Michigan to Albany, NY and feel completely unprepared and can't figure out how to find an apartment I can afford/get it furnished/move my things/see the apartment and all that good stuff. I hope everyone else is fairing better!

Hi,

I'm moving from Iowa to East Lansing. I'm not stressing myself out about the move so much, I figure I need to try and relax as much as possible before September. The most stressful part is definetely finding a decent enough place to live, close to campus, affordable, what to take, how to get it there, finding what I need when I do actually get there.