Welcome to The GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse

Icon Notices

• [March 2012] February (and January) Stats: Did you make it to the top ten posters? Check here

ubc offcampus housing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sterric

sterric

Decaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationVancouver
  • Program:Electrical Engineering

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hello friends.
Is there anyone out here looking to share an off-campus housing, close to UBC ?. I have to start in UBC from next year in Winter, and looking for a off-campus residence. I have had applied for on-campus but it seems i will not succeed in getting one.

cheers:D

#2 newms

newms

Cup o' Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • LocationMidwest US
  • Application Season:Already Attending
  • Program:Computer Science Ph.D.

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

Have you checked Kijiji? It's like a Craigslist for Canada. http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/ There's a section for roommates in Vancouver, so perhaps you could find some place there.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
~Henry Ford

#3 mollbells

mollbells

Decaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUBC

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

Hello friends.
Is there anyone out here looking to share an off-campus housing, close to UBC ?. I have to start in UBC from next year in Winter, and looking for a off-campus residence. I have had applied for on-campus but it seems i will not succeed in getting one.

Hi,
I am also starting at UBC in January 2011. I am still looking for housing. Where are you coming from? I am from Wisconsin.

-M

#4 mollbells

mollbells

Decaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUBC

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

Hello friends.

Hi,
I am also starting at UBC in January 2011. I am still looking for housing. Where are you coming from? I am from Wisconsin.

-M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users