ubc offcampus housing

sterric

Hello friends.

Is there anyone out here looking to share an off-campus housing, close to UBC ?. I have to start in UBC from next year in Winter, and looking for a off-campus residence. I have had applied for on-campus but it seems i will not succeed in getting one.

cheers:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends.

Is there anyone out here looking to share an off-campus housing, close to UBC ?. I have to start in UBC from next year in Winter, and looking for a off-campus residence. I have had applied for on-campus but it seems i will not succeed in getting one.

Hi,

I am also starting at UBC in January 2011. I am still looking for housing. Where are you coming from? I am from Wisconsin.

-M

Hello friends.

Hi,

I am also starting at UBC in January 2011. I am still looking for housing. Where are you coming from? I am from Wisconsin.

-M

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use