ALL Life Sciences Applicants for Fall 2011

Mrs. Bio

Accepted for UNC chapel Hill BBSP, Did anyone else hear from them

Congratulations! I've also applied to UNC-CH BBSP but have not heard anything yet. I'm an international student. Are you from the US? They may have different schedules for international applicants and American ones.

Anyone invited to UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas yet? Thanks.

It's one of the schools that I've applied to. I've heard nothing from neither UT Southwestern nor any other school yet.

Congratulations! I've also applied to UNC-CH BBSP but have not heard anything yet. I'm an international student. Are you from the US? They may have different schedules for international applicants and American ones.

I am also an international student, i had an telephonic interview on 28th Jan. I suppose that interview weekends depend on the the Phd program you are applying to within the BBSP umbrella and there are still a few more interview weekends to go. Just be positive about it

Does anyone know if Albert Einstein has finished sending out acceptances? My status on the website is still "Under Review" but people have been posting acceptances for quite some time now and I haven't seen many posts for interviews. On the other hand there have also been some rejection posts. Its getting pretty late in my mind for an interview but I don't know why they haven't just rejected me already then. I did apply on the deadline but so did other people that have already interviewed. Thanks.

Hey guys, I just had a phone "conversation" with two professors from Washington State University's Molecular Biosciences graduate program. I'm not sure if I can say that the interview went smoothly. Honestly, there are some moments with awkward silence and I'm not sure if was able to articulate my answers well. I am now quite nervous that I screwed this one up.

They said that they have not made a single offer yet and that the admission results will be out in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know if Albert Einstein has finished sending out acceptances? My status on the website is still "Under Review" but people have been posting acceptances for quite some time now and I haven't seen many posts for interviews. On the other hand there have also been some rejection posts. Its getting pretty late in my mind for an interview but I don't know why they haven't just rejected me already then. I did apply on the deadline but so did other people that have already interviewed. Thanks.

I am an internaional applicant. My status on the website is still "Completed on 12/13/2010" not even "Under Review"

Do you get any further information of Albert Einstein recently?

I am also an international student, i had an telephonic interview on 28th Jan. I suppose that interview weekends depend on the the Phd program you are applying to within the BBSP umbrella and there are still a few more interview weekends to go. Just be positive about it

I have received my first result from the schools and unfortunately it's a rejection from UNC-Chapel Hill BBSP :( I'm trying to keep being positive, but had no interview so far with any school. This makes me think it's too late for an interview and thus, I don't have good chance for other programs that I haven't heard yet.

• 2 weeks later...