Harvard Kennedy School

WHen i've browsed the website and a few forums, i've never really been able to get any info on the class profile. Does anybody have this info? I'm just wondering what the GPA and 80-20 range or average GRE / GMAT scores for accepted students are for the MPA program and what % of applicants are accepted. It strikes me as somewhat odd that it's not posted on the website. i've been doing research on business schools and am used to the percentiles and averages being posted front and center. Are those scores less relevant for the MPA, and your goals and essays more important?

Also does anybody have any info on what % of applicants just use GMAT scores? I've taken that, i've not taken the GRE and am wondering if it would be worthwhile to do so...

• 4 months later...

I referenced the supplied link but was still unable to gather information on the average GMAT score of KSG applicants. I recently took the GMATs and am considering taking the GRE's to see if that score is more competative. Any information would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

This thread is old, but I thought it worth mentioning that HKS no longer accepts GMAT as an alternative to the GRE - it came up in an info session I attended earlier this fall, and the director of the program said they were getting so few applicants with GMAT scores that it was hard to adequately compare them.