WWS Admission Results 2011

smerd

thanks! Does this mean adcoms are sitting around a computer at midnight hitting the send button every few seconds? heh

Not the entire AdComm....but yes, pretty much. A perk of a small program...acceptances are personalized.

Agreed! But seriously this waiting is killer! Do you know if rejections are via e-mail too? :)

No idea. I'm just a student without any involvement in the process. It is very late here though, and I hope our dear admissions folks are taking a deserved rest from work.

International student too, nothing yet so far... but don't think i have a good chance anyway...

CONGRATS to those got in!! and good luck to all us still waiting~~

Congratulations! Well done :-) Hope you get a fat scholarship too!

Fingers crossed :-) Any international admit (yet) out here?

International student too, nothing yet so far... but don't think i have a good chance anyway...

CONGRATS to those got in!! and good luck to all us still waiting~~

Good luck to all!! If only I could sleep now....

Yes, international student here from Nigeria. I got my admit via e-mail this morning (although my mailing address was to my sister in Boston, MA). I have not been able to sleep since then. Been checking and rechecking my inbox to make sure the e-mail was actually correct :) I am so super excited! Now it is time to hear about some scholarships......

You area on a roll mate! Mark my words - your HKS admit is on the way :-) Probably you'd dream about that tonight :P

Edited by abogs78

At what time did you get the mail? Just nervous :)

Yes, international student here from Nigeria. I got my admit via e-mail this morning (although my mailing address was to my sister in Boston, MA). I have not been able to sleep since then. Been checking and rechecking my inbox to make sure the e-mail was actually correct :) I am so super excited! Now it is time to hear about some scholarships......

You are right SweetTea, the acceptances are quite funny too:"We look forward to hearing from you. Please let us know your plans for attending the Hosting Program as soon as possible. If we don’t hear from you, we know where you live. We feel honored to admit you to the Woodrow Wilson School and look forward to having you join us. :)

Not the entire AdComm....but yes, pretty much. A perk of a small program...acceptances are personalized.

Great! Sadly I wasted away the day and now it seems the night is going to be long one :( I was reading last year's acceptance thread and it seems there was only one admit wave coming out of the WWS gates :( and tragically one guy received an acceptance which was later modified to a waitlist :-|

I've setup a filter in gmail which will send me a text message when i get an email from WWS. This is my only hope for getting some work done today.