university of nevada-reno

mando4

sooo.. I applied to the ph.d. social psych program. I havent been told that I am waitlisted, but I am assuming because I haven't heard either way. the director said she would go through the files and get back to me "this weekend" which was a few days ago and I received no response. I had to write her again today because I need to know soon so I can apply to master's programs before their deadlines arrive! Has anyone heard anything from this school yet..? accepted or declined? any info would reallllly help! :D

I got accepted about a month ago (UNR social) but declined it for my other option due to funding (I was told they couldn't give any new student more than half the usual 20-hour assistantship, at least by the 15th when I had to commit some way on the other), but also due to ranking and other "fit" factors. But there is (or was) at least one open spot, if they decide to take someone else and not just save or re-distribute the money.

From what I know about the others in the cohort I met and/or heard about, they ranged from more probably to definitely going.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use