American SIS decision

I got this in my email about an hour ago.

Dear SIS applicant,

According to your application for graduate study, you are an active duty member or veteran of the U.S. military. As such, you may be eligible to apply for funding through The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) should you be admitted and choose to enroll in SIS.

The Office of Financial Aid has notified us that a link to the Yellow Ribbon Application will be available on the Financial Aid Web site beginning March 18, 2011, at 10 a.m. (ET). This program provides funding on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.

...Without any prior notice of any decisions.

Congrats! Was there any info on funding? Also, did anything change on the AU Grad Admissions VIP page?

Thanks!, Yes, there was funding information included in the packet.

I just got an email an hour ago...accepted! (with $$)

Congrats! No email for me yet but at least I know I'm in.

I can't believe that American still notifies applicants strictly by mail. I guess those of us on the west coast will be waiting for another day or two...

I know, right! Though, I did see someone mention that they received an email from admissions. I'm a bit confused...

I think schools like to keep it more traditional and formal when admitting students, so they stick to mail. Personally I like that more, as with GW they told me by email to check their site? They should be willing to send letters overnight or next day with the price we end up paying them to go.

Accepted into the MA International Affairs - found out via email, though they did say they were sending it by mail as well.

Damn I haven't received anything, I logged into my application too, no notification yet. They said they'd be mailing decisions late March, early April on their website.

-Rob