UC Riverside and UC Irvine - No Decision?

jamart24

Hi everyone,

I applied to UCR and UCI for fall 2011 and I have yet to hear back from them. I've tried to contact UC Riverside at the end of last week and today and nobody has answered the department's phone. I called the graduate coordinator and she has not responded either. I've also e-mailed the coordinators. I haven't heard anything from either school and I've checked the Web site - it says Pending Decision.

So, my question is, is anyone else in this situation where you have yet to hear from these schools? I'm wondering what is going on because I think it is very unprofessional to keep applicants waiting when April 15th is the deadline to make a decision for which school you want to attend.

I had the same experience with the University of Cincinnati--I still haven't heard from them and it's 4/19. I was mildly insulted and decided to attend Penn State instead because they were so much more friendly and inviting (among other reasons, of course).

Did they ever get back to you?