Taking 2 Summer classes

So, just curious, I'm taking 2 summer courses, Statics and Calculus 3. Statics is 4 days a week for 2 hours and Calc 3 is 5 days a week for 2 hours. I will also be working part time (most likely 10-15 hours a week). Is this crazy? I have heard taking 2 summer classes at the same time might be difficult, but it can't be any more difficult than taking a full load of classes during a 16 week semester and working, right? *lets hope*

i did it once, during my first year of college. i enjoyed the classes, but was totally burnt up by the time fall semester started. i don't recommend you take summer classes and work at the same time. but you gotta do what you gotta do. right?

between classes and work, don't forget to enjoy the awesomeness of the summer!!

I took 3 classes one summer -- Bio 2, Org Chem 1 and Org Chem 2. The school had 2 summer sessions - I think each one was 6 weeks long. It was more like 3-4 hrs a day every day of the week (lectures + labs). First session was fine, I had half the day free. Second session was one class all morning and one class all afternoon - no free time at all. But I wasn't working. It was OK, but not ideal.

Last summer I took two classes while working at it was fine.

This summer I'm taking three classes while doing research and preparing for the GRE and math subject GRE and I don't anticipate any problems. I think you should be okay.

Last summer I took two classes while working at it was fine.

This summer I'm taking three classes while doing research and preparing for the GRE and math subject GRE and I don't anticipate any problems. I think you should be okay.

Let's hope this is the case! Good luck with the GRE!