NATO Internship

josiewebb923

7 hours ago, arrow1 said:

I got nothing as it still application submitted. So I have not been rejected or shortlist yet. There still some hope. 

Me too nothing yet. All applications are submitted. What i found strange is the fact that since three days i see in my list of applications 4 more divisions that were not before. Before my profile was choosen for 21 divisions and now it is for 25 divisions and also these new added divisions show application submitted. Same for you too or is just me ?

Hello, everyone and best of luck! I also applied for NATO Internship Programme. More specifically I applied for Legal Affairs and my profile was chosen for Strategy Coordination, IMS Office of Legal Advisor, Office of Legal Affairs, Logistics and Resources Division and Policy Planning Unit. The strange thing is that I got shortlisted to a sub-domain on the 21st of June but a few days ago I logged in to check my applications' status and the "Application shortlisted" turned into "Application Not Shortlisted". All other statuses are still referred to as Submitted. Apart from that nothing else changed. Do you have any clue why first shortlisted, indicated that I'll be informed by September and then suddenly found myself not shortlisted? Also, another strange thing is that my applications for the afore-mentioned sub-domains are double and differently displayed. And in the particular sub-domain that I was shortlisted and then not shortlisted in the one application I'm in the latter status whereas in the second same one it says application submitted. So confusing :/       

6 hours ago, narbit said:

Hi there, I was selected this morning for an Ops position

Congratulations narbit !! Long time coming but it's good when it ends up in good news :)

Well, I haven't in the other hand... but now at least I'm more or less sure and don't need the extra-wait.

Well I am in the same position as well .... application submitted . But lets keep our hopes up ... I heard from a friend of mine that one her classmates got accepted , and she wasnt an outstanding student either  , i guess the Internship department looks for certain qualities or backgrounds ... this could mean anyone of us :)

Same for me too. Giorgissima, I am surprised with your status because I remember that you were chosen back in June as shortlisted. What happened? I would kindly request to other bloggers to let us know through this forum if there is any new development. Best of luck to all of you 

3 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

Same for me too. Giorgissima, I am surprised with your status because I remember that you were chosen back in June as shortlisted. What happened? I would kindly request to other bloggers to let us know through this forum if there is any new development. Best of luck to all of you 

I know! I was shortlisted back in June for an Arms control position and nothing has changed yet. The rest of the positions are still "submitted". September is just around the corner so I guess it's just a matter of days.

Hello, for those who have been shortlisted or selected for a position, may I inquire as to what level of education you have and any other qualifications you may hold? I would like to pursue a similar route to those who have been successful with this application, and would appreciate any advice. Thank you so much in advance! 

9 hours ago, natashaziv said:

Unfortunately, same. I would like to know if others have had luck this late in the application process of being shortlisted. 

I think sending a email to NATO internship office to ask whether or not we still can get in is possible. Since it already September and we supposely get a shortlist/not shortlist in July or August. I think it either a delay or some computer error 

On 9/7/2017 at 10:24 PM, arrow1 said:

I think sending a email to NATO internship office to ask whether or not we still can get in is possible. Since it already September and we supposely get a shortlist/not shortlist in July or August. I think it either a delay or some computer error 

@arrow1 Did you send an email to internship office about the progress?

3 hours ago, Glak3 said:

Results are in .... i got shortlisted to strategy directorate and policy planning unit.

Nice! I did not get shortlist for any of my choices. What is your major? any experience before applying? 

5 hours ago, arrow1 said:

Nice! I did not get shortlist for any of my choices. What is your major? any experience before applying? 

Major - political science and international relations 

Dual Major - international trade

The only experience i have is being an intern at a research institute 

17 hours ago, Glak3 said:

Results are in .... i got shortlisted to strategy directorate and policy planning unit.

I was already shortlisted in June, however, for those in a similar situation (there were quite a few in the earlier posts) the only change in the system for me is that the 3 positions I was shortlisted for (originally 4 but then randomly in July one changed to "Not shortlisted) still remain as "Shortlisted" and all the other ones have changed from Submitted to "Not Shortlisted". I think it means that we can expect actual decisions for the shortlisted positions soon? 

Edited by iapoissac