HGSE Fall 2012

Airwick

Airwick, I'm totally pulling for you in my thoughts if that counts.

... and not just because I want your LDT spot ;-)

I love it hahah

I posted on my Facebook that I was anxious about my HGSE decision. One of my recommenders, an HGSE alumna, commented and told me to stop worrying because I was going to be accepted. I think it made it worse hahah

As if waiting for graduate school wasn't unbearable enough, I received this message last night....

"Dear Eric, Thank you for your patience regarding our late notification deadlines. You are receiving this message because your film, Cast Off, has made it to the final round of competition and at this time is still being considered for the 2012 Nashville Film Featival. We are trying to fit in as many of your films into this year's programming as possible. "

More waiting! Noooooooooooo!

I have Harvard admissions news, but I'd probably only want to share via PM at this point.

I'm told e-mails should go out next week.

Is it bad news?

No, I just don't want everyone to expect to hear back today (since my pending JD also means that I applied for a special fellowship).

Hi all. I just found out about this site yesterday. The anticipation is killing me now. I put 2011 by mistake under app season.

Edited by sw456

@big red - 'cause last year emails came out at 5:44....

Too funny that you know the time! I thought I was bad for knowing last years date! Hahah

I totally think its next week. But for some reason I'm trying to find last years Ed LD interview dates to compare to the date of Masters admissions .. haha ... the things you do when waiting lol

Well, 6 p.m. Friday has passed, so our F5s can rest (at least for HGSE) until Monday...

Aurgh! I was hoping for today.

Bythesea, have you heard from Michigan yet? Wondering if anyone else is going to the campus visit day on March 16...

Aurgh! I was hoping for today.

Bythesea, have you heard from Michigan yet? Wondering if anyone else is going to the campus visit day on March 16...

Boo ... my Michigan visit day is March 23. :(