HGSE Fall 2012

Airwick

I like the way you think.

Gmail and Gradcafe will be open on my iPhone for the next 48 hours. I am going to be so unproductive at work. Best of luck to you too FutureEd!

Hahahaha...I know! I think I might need to work on things that require me to be far away from my computer or phone so that I can get things done today and tomorrow.

Here's to hoping that the next few hours pass by quickly and painlessly for all of us as we wait!

The anticipation is killing me! I am "a glass case of emotion!"

Applied to HSGE - Fall 2012 - AIE

Best of luck to you all - this forum has made the experience much more manageable!

Best of luck to you all - this forum has made the experience much more manageable!

...and more nerve-wrecking!! :P

I just wish it was today! Ughhhhh ... I don't think I'm going to get through my teaching tomorrow --- I'm only gonna be thinking about this!

I think someone mentioned the EdLd's already found out, didn't they? Or I may be going insane. That's a possibility. I just really hope we hear by tomorrow, though I'd much prefer this evening....

I am actually not sure how I'm going to go to sleep tonight. I thought that today was bad with not being able to focus. Tomorrow is just going to be soooo much worse.

I really, really, really hope that it happens tomorrow. I don't know how much longer I can wait!

But seriously, I don't know how I would be making it without you guys in this forum! I'm wishing us all the very best news (hopefully tomorrow) :)

I see someone who had very similar "numbers" to me got accepted last year. That gives me some hope.

I just discovered the results survey part of this now.

Edited by sw456

I'm applying to AIE too. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all! Fingers crossed that it will all be over tomorrow and we get our long awaited letter of admission!!!

:)

I'm on the east coast... <_<

Lucky! On a slightly different topic, what time is it there!?

Ak1, I feel your pain. Sigh.

Long day ahead! Where in India are you?

My Penn decision available email came at 1:14AM EST and by 9 AM the next morning they had sent me another email telling me I had yet to view the decision. I'm guessing it won't be like that for HGSE... Time to sleep.

it's 1AM...

what time is it there?

1222 PM. Damn! This day just keeps getting longer!

My Penn decision available email came at 1:14AM EST and by 9 AM the next morning they had sent me another email telling me I had yet to view the decision. I'm guessing it won't be like that for HGSE... Time to sleep.

So would HGSE send in a decision at a sane-r or insane-r hour!?