Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?

litjust

@hitomimay Congrats

@Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying? I have been accepted by Penn State, I am one of the individuals on the results page. Who is the other?

Thanks everyone! The truth of the matter hasn't even completely sunk in yet, I woke up this morning and was soooooo sad, convinced it was all just an epic dream. Phew!

Keep your head up high EKJ! It's all just a waiting game. News will come soon enough, I know it :)

After all this waiting, it so refreshing to start getting results! A POI from TC, one of my top choices, reached out to schedule an interview! I almost screamed...mostly because I feel like I've been holding my breath on an emotional rollercoaster. I spent all last week asking why I applied to any PhD program because there was no way that I would be admitted. I know that seems over the top but this whole process has caused a lot of doubting!...

After all this waiting, it so refreshing to start getting results! A POI from TC, one of my top choices, reached out to schedule an interview! I almost screamed...mostly because I feel like I've been holding my breath on an emotional rollercoaster. I spent all last week asking why I applied to any PhD program because there was no way that I would be admitted. I know that seems over the top but this whole process has caused a lot of doubting!...

Congrats! I'm so glad to see everyone is starting to get good news lately! :D

Admitted to Michigan! I think they're making calls today to notify admitted and wait-listed students. The professor definitely had me thinking I was wait-listed or denied. He started off talking about competitiveness of applicant pool, etc.

Admitted to Michigan! I think they're making calls today to notify admitted and wait-listed students. The professor definitely had me thinking I was wait-listed or denied. He started off talking about competitiveness of applicant pool, etc.

Congrats!!!

Not very nice, but congrats on your acceptance!

Congrats!!!

Hey all,

Just got a email from UC Santa Barbara to check my decision status online. Accepted! No funding info yet...

Congrats!!! I hope you get awesome funding!

And gaaaaaah, I know you guys will get into USC. Who else is gonna have coffee/tea with me during Campus Visit? Pout. Waiting game, per usual.