San Diego - UCSD?

Guest newbie_bio

Guest newbie_bio

Hari,

I know about biology - except for some waitlisters, most results are out. And if I am not wrong, all universities are under obligation to notify applicants of decisions by April 1.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been told both April 1 and April 15 for notification. The head of the department I applied to told me April 1 but the head of committee for the specific focus I applied to told me April 15.

San Diego is beautiful, but don't be fooled, it rains here too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bugouzhi

Hi all,

I've just decided i will go to UCSD too, should be pretty exciting,

Just wondering what program are u guys in.. :)

Guest Kirkingburg

For those of you that will be pursuing a doctorate degree in political science this coming fall, UCSD will not fail to impress you! UCSD, one of the only (if not only) top ten school that has both good weather and an excellent education. The professors are very friendly, personal, and are top experts in their field. The department's located in the Social Science Building (SSB) with a pretty amazing view of the campus. Unfortunately, that view's going to disappear once they start constructing the transfer-only residential complex. I'll be graduating with a BA in Political Science at UCSD this coming June and if an undergraduate can vouch for the personal attention these professors gave me, imagine the possibilities for graduate students!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use