MBA essay examples

supergrad

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I viewed the essays on that website and there I found out that it was from Aringo. I have heard a lot about them from senior graduates that aim to be part of prestigious schools in the US like Chicago and Michigan.

• 4 weeks later...

These MBA Essay examples are indeed useful to those who wanted to pursue MBA courses. And aside from essay examples, the website also provides other MBA consulting services which are worth of the cost. Visible at the website are interview questions, recommendations, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was brought by the link to the said MBA essay samples but found the chances calculator more interesting. Has anyone tried it? It was cool. Doubt if it's effective however.

How was your score? The tool is fine if you scored a good one. But it does not really define anything. It's more like of a recollecting tool of credentials.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did someone viewed the sample video? I guess it's possible to get accepted in top MBA schools despite of a low GMAT score but you have to really work hard for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure of what other MBA Consulting Companies offer to their clients. The only way to find out is to check on their website and perhaps ask those who have tried their services.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish to get an MBA scholarship program. Any idea on how am I going to make it possible?

Maybe you should try checking on some school websites or MBA consulting companies. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Choosing the right school for you depends on your preferences and the things you consider with your plan of getting an MBA course. Make a research. Get at least 5-7 schools in your list then narrow it down to your top 3 until you find the best school that fits you.

• 3 weeks later...

Which is best to get an MBA program? USA or Canada?

Hi, I guess it depends on your preferences and considerations. Like, if you are married and with kids, I believe it is not a good idea to choose a school away from home. What are your bases by the way?