MBA essay examples

supergrad

On 9/6/2015, 9:07:56, LeXie said:

I have moved to the United States to start my MBA applications. I would like to know your suggestions in terms of choosing the best school.

In choosing the best school, it really depends on the applicant. If you want to go to a popular school based on their graduates, facilities, tuition fee rates, etc., it will all be based on your preferences. It's best you make a short research on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2015, 4:41:21, jdean said:

Hi, I guess it depends on your preferences and considerations. Like, if you are married and with kids, I believe it is not a good idea to choose a school away from home. What are your bases by the way?

Well, my considerations include the expenses primarily as well as the quality of education. Also, I would prefer a school that is not that much distant at home. I am from Missouri, Kansas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2015, 8:52:35, LeXie said:

I am not sure of what other MBA Consulting Companies offer to their clients. The only way to find out is to check on their website and perhaps ask those who have tried their services.

It really depends on how much the client needs in order to be accepted in his/her desired school.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 6:01 PM, OptimisteWDC said:

Accepted.com has a few samples. They also specialize in getting applicants into top MBA programs.

Oh hi, thanks for your suggestion. So they do MBA consulting? Have you tried talking to one of their consultants? Please share to us your experience.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any of you guys have participated events that MBA Schools have? Some of the schools have weekly and monthly events held in the campus and even in other locations.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys. I just wanna know your thoughts on this. What if you get an MBA course but was not able to complete it right away? Like a one semester stop for example?

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2016 at 7:58 AM, LeXie said:

I saw several of MBA sample essays from other sites and I am not sure on how to rate or consider one as good. 

Well it depends on what website you are taking the samples from. Maybe you should check the website's ratings first and its credibility.