Public Policy PhD - Any Admissions Results?

Hey Marchesini, sorry to hear. Was it a mass email they sent out? Or how do we check our status?

Hi BendRnBender! It was a mass email sent by Tamra A Delcostello and signed by the PhD Program Diretor, David Popp. It was a nice email, actually. He says that it was more than 100 applications for 6 offers.

Hi BendRnBender! It was a mass email sent by Tamra A Delcostello and signed by the PhD Program Diretor, David Popp. It was a nice email, actually. He says that it was more than 100 applications for 6 offers.

Hmmm ok. I didn't get an email, so I'm not sure what to think!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Did you received any answers? Where is everybody?

My news: now I have funding to SUNY! Still waiting for Princeton, NYU and Michigan, but I believe that Albany will really be my next city.

Cheers!

I saw that there were some results from Washington Evans, and since I didn't hear anything yet, I called the school. They told me that all decisions have been made and sent out.

I called Maryland and they told me, that adcoms were still deciding and were meeting again this week. She didn't really give me a date of when results would be out.... she just said they were working on it.

I called Georgia Tech, and she told me they got a greater number of strong candidates for this year, and that they were still reviewing candidates, but that results should be out in the next week or so.

Hey guys,

I have received an offer from SUNY Albany for PhD in public administratin. How is the reputation of this university for phd in public adminstration? Placements as shown on their website don't seem very exciting.

Anyone considering this school seriously?

Hi Mukta,

I will accept SUNY's offer for the PhD in Public Administration. I am from Brazil and don't know much about universities and rankings in USA but all I can see in the website and the opinion from faculty in best Brazilian universities is that it is a good option.

Also I believe that SUNY can be a very good option if your plans are not to become a professor. Because it in Albany, it looks like that a lot of graduates get involved in NY State public administration.

Personally, I liked a lot what I saw in their research center's websites.

Good luck in your decision, but I hope to see you soon!

Nothing about Michingan. What about NYU? These are the two remaining in my list. I saw two guys posting NYU acceptance in the results section, but I didn't get my answer. I guess this is a bad sign, right?

• 3 months later...