I never received an email telling me how to set up a Wolverine account.  I went ahead and tried, but I could not find my ID.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Did everyone get an email with how to set up an account to check the status of your application?  All I have is access to a link that lets me know if my application is fully submitted or not. 

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi, are there any Fall 2013 applicants still waiting for an admissions decision like I am?   It's driving me nuts.

I am still waiting and its also driving me nuts. When did you apply? i think it really all comes down to that. 

I am still waiting and its also driving me nuts. When did you apply? i think it really all comes down to that. 

I applied 2/27, what about you?   I was told previously that I would have a decision by May 1st so hopefully it won't be too much longer now. 

I applied 2/27, what about you?   I was told previously that I would have a decision by May 1st so hopefully it won't be too much longer now. 

I applied 3/01 and i spoke to Michael McDermott about 3 weeks ago and he said that i would hear by mid-may but i called student services last Friday they told me that my application had just been viewed by the committee last Wednesday and that i would hear decisions by the end of the month. The good thing is that you made it by the priority deadline of March 1st, i am not sure about myself. I would suggest you to call the general phone and just ask about your status, you should be hearing very soon. Sooooooo stressful!!!

• 8 months later...

So, my name is Isabelle Magloire. I have submitted all my applications to the graduate program of Social Work on October 14, 2013. I just received a few minutes ago a letter from the school stating this:

" The School of Social Work employs a modified rolling admission process. This means each year as part of this process, we begin reviewing applications in December based on the date the application was complete with all required materials. During this review process, some applications receive a decision immediately. However, for other applications, based on the initial review, the decision is to postpone the final action on the application until later in the Spring pending the review of additional applications. Your application has been placed in the latter category and the school has postponed making a final admissions decision regarding your application at this time.

You will be notified of the final action regarding your application at the earliest date possible"

I am just freaking out. I don't know if my chances are limited to get in. Has anyone received a letter like this before?? I would like some feedback. UM is mY TOP CHOICE!!!!!!!! :unsure: