UCLA MSW Fall 2012

KMSW

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received an email from Lance stating that they are still going through admissions decisions and he will be getting back to me soon. The wait is brutal. Although I did feel a little better bc a colleague mentioned that the delay in my application decision may be due to funding decisions...Fellowship?! I hope so!!!

I received admission email from Lance about a month ago, but still haven't heard from the grad department. Anybody else in the same situation?

Also could anyone give me some advice about choosing between USC and UCLA? Since I'm an international, the tuition and fees are similar, meanwhile most of the comparison I've read about is money.

I'm not attending either; however, if I had to pick a program I would pick UCLA. The area is wonderful not to mention the program is smaller. Academics are pretty much the same - all have to work within the accreditation agreement.

• 11 months later...