Columbia?

coastalvintagechic

I saw on the results survey that somebody got into Columbia's Masters in Journalism? Congrats!

I also got the e-mail survey the other day but I haven't received any decision yet--though I submitted my application right on the deadline of Dec. 15th.

To the admitted applicant, do you mind if I ask what your stats were?

Erewhonful,

The survey took about 10-15 minutes and basically evaluated whether or not as a student of Columbia you would be interested in a new development of an online track to completing your master's degree. It had a bunch of questions that you had to fill out or rank.

It was sent about a week or so ago. You probably got one and may have just missed it :)

Who knows..I filled in the survey anyway! I went there for undergrad and it's my dream school - I hope I get in! Admission decisions should be out around the 15th, according to previous years' survey results.

• 2 weeks later...

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1174</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1176</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1174) in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>322</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1174) in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>325</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1174) in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>326</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1174) in <b>/home/forum.thegradcafe.com/www/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>327</b><br />

Firebird,

Same! Although I haven't heard from CUNY yet. Crap I know I probably didn't get in. Why world, why?! :(

Well i heard cuny is doing admissions in waves so sit tight if youve heard nothing. I turned in my app early.