MIT Aero-Astro fall 2012 admit !!

IITug

One more waitlist on the result section (oops sorry for misunderstanding) !!! So I guess we will hear about either waitlist or rejection soon !! :mellow:

Edited by IITug

Caltech? I applied for the GEM fellowship and on their website they show the status of each of your school applications. They get updated by the schools directly. The caltech one just switched today from applied to denied admission. I still havent received anything official from the school.

Based on previous years' results, it seems that any decision from March 1st and on is a reject. That's bad news, but the good news is that this year is leap year! :) One more day!!!!!! :)

Edited by ericrusso

Hey guys

I called Beth Marios today. She said that faculty are still reviewing applications and we will get decisions by today and tomorrow.

I also asked whether or not we have any more acceptances or not ?

She said yeah there are some.

So wait for today guys.

Sorry to hear that guys, but you guys still got accepted into some other REALLY strong programs. The best I've gotten so far is Aerospace at UCI, with a pathetic financial aid offer. Still nothing for me from MIT. They just like making me suffer!!! So anyways, when you guys log onto your application, does the letter show? Or do you just get the regular screen?

Sorry to hear that guys, but you guys still got accepted into some other REALLY strong programs. The best I've gotten so far is Aerospace at UCI, with a pathetic financial aid offer. Still nothing for me from MIT. They just like making me suffer!!! So anyways, when you guys log onto your application, does the letter show? Or do you just get the regular screen?

It shows regular screen. Good luck to you!