Anybody applying for Geography@UGA?

wangyaoli

I'm also interested in hearing more about geography at UGA if anyone has any insight they want to share. I was accepted to the PhD program recently and am excited about the faculty/program there, but there seems to be a dearth of people talking about UGA in these forums. I had thought it was a pretty highly regarded program for human geography...

I'm also interested in hearing more about geography at UGA if anyone has any insight they want to share. I was accepted to the PhD program recently and am excited about the faculty/program there, but there seems to be a dearth of people talking about UGA in these forums. I had thought it was a pretty highly regarded program for human geography...

Cong! I just got a admission letter from the Grad School, and now waiting for the offer letter. Yeah, I agree with you that the faculty/program at UGA is strong, both in human geography and physical geography. There is a perfect lab directed by Prof Madden who focuses on remote sensing. I am pretty interested in the application of GIS in transportation and urban research.

Looking forward to sb.'s insight into this program! :)

• 3 years later...
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2012 at 9:33 AM, AlwaysWaiting said:

Hey AlwaysWaiting @AlwaysWaiting,  did you go to UGA? I might be admitted to them this year. Do you know about their GIS/remote sensing program? Thanks: )