Master of Teaching - OISE/UT

Red Bull89

Did all of you who attend a Meet and Greet get invited? 
I got an email saying I was recommended and to go to the meet and greet, which I did :) But I still have not received anything in the mail so I am worried. 

2 hours ago, nyc.cyn said:

Did all of you who attend a Meet and Greet get invited? 
I got an email saying I was recommended and to go to the meet and greet, which I did :) But I still have not received anything in the mail so I am worried. 

Hey when did you get this email? I applied in January and my application status still says under review online. 

I got an invitation to the meet and greet on march 1st, and the meet and greet it was pretty clear that we were all getting an invite but I still have not received anything in the mail. 

• 8 months later...
On 1/3/2017 at 4:45 PM, maui94 said:

the wait is quite nervewracking I keep wondering if I stand a chance!

We shall find out soon whether we were lucky enough to get in! I hope so! Did you only apply at UofT?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been contacted for an interview yet? My phone number is international, i'm a bit paranoid that they'll try to contact me by phone and won't get through for some reason. I hope they send an email.though. 

I got an email for an interview for the MA child study and education program (it was my second choice) for feb 4th. I received the email Jan 19th. 

MT Masters of teaching was my first choice.. but MT does not hold interviews from what I know. They start sending out acceptance letters around the first week of March. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 1:54 AM, cgrad17 said:

I have an interview in a few days and am wondering what to expect? Anyone remember how it was? The kinds of questions they asked?

Thank you all!

Is your interview for MT? Are they doing interviews this year. They didn't do them in previous years because there were too many applicants.

34 minutes ago, Dinder said:

Is your interview for MT? Are they doing interviews this year. They didn't do them in previous years because there were too many applicants.

There are no interviews for MT

20 hours ago, wonder2525 said:

Hi Everyone :) I applied to OISE MT Primary/Junior Program

This program look great. I'm anxious to find out if I've been accepted. Does anyone know when we typically hear something? Good Luck to everyone! 

Hi! I applied to I/S and am so anxious to hear back!! I was told it would be early March! 

6 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Really? I don't see anything on my SGS account, it still says "under review". Have you heard back? 

I logged onto my ROSI account and it lists the MT program and my status is "invited"

SGS isn't updated yet, and I haven't received a letter yet, but I know past students found out they were accepted by checking their ROSI account!

3 hours ago, ALk94 said:

I logged onto my ROSI account and it lists the MT program and my status is "invited"

SGS isn't updated yet, and I haven't received a letter yet, but I know past students found out they were accepted by checking their ROSI account!

Congratulations! I don't see anything when i log into ROSI, it doesn't even show me the programs I applied to. Was it under "home" for you? 

13 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Congratulations! I don't see anything when i log into ROSI, it doesn't even show me the programs I applied to. Was it under "home" for you? 

Soon as I log on it's on the front page! I wouldn't worry or take it as an absolute sign, and keep checking your ROSI because it could change!

34 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

Soon as I log on it's on the front page! I wouldn't worry or take it as an absolute sign, and keep checking your ROSI because it could change!

Are you a U of T student or graduate? 

2 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Are you a U of T student or graduate? 

I believe they will send out letters around the 2nd-3rd week of March, but I went to an OISE session for the MT program and they told us they want to roll out admission decisions sooner this year to be in sync with other schools!

On 2/13/2017 at 1:09 PM, wonder2525 said:

Hi Everyone :) I applied to OISE MT Primary/Junior Program

This program look great. I'm anxious to find out if I've been accepted. Does anyone know when we typically hear something? Good Luck to everyone! 

have you checked your ROSI or ACORN account yet? 

Congratulation to the student who got acceptance letter from Master of Teaching in Elementary and Secondary Education (MT) program and the vast majority of the student are shirker of doing their college or university projects and assignments , so coursework bliss is the great platform for those who want someone to do their assignments .

Hi, 

i applied to I/s in MT and see my status on Rosi as registered/enrolled inthe program beginning fall 2017. It show up in the area which lists my major/minor program at UOfT. Does that mean I'm in??? I haven't received any emails or mail confirmation. 

Edited by Amfed