2012 Applications

Guest criminologist

nope I applied to two schools University of Cincinnati and Michigan State, both Online Master programs, heard nothing yet

which schools have you applied to? mind if I ask what you school are graduating from/graduated and your GPA?

Applied:

Cincinnati, Temple, Old Dominon, U Missouri - St. Louis, Northeastern, Sam Houston, Delaware, U South Carolina, Nebraska-Omaha, U Texas - Dallas

Good news:

Cincinnati , Old Dominion, Sam Houston, U South Carolina, Nebraska - Omaha, U Texas - Dalla

People that think I smell bad:

U Missouri - St. Louis, Northeastern

Silence:

Delaware (actually found out that they didn't get a piece of my app so they never reviewed my packet...), Temple

Just got back from a few recruitment days. Haven't made an official decision yet but I'm almost certain where I'll be going - (Will be sending in denials asap to open spots if anyone is waitlisted at any of these places and waiting. Shouldn't be more than a week).

Applied:

Cincinnati, Temple, Old Dominon, U Missouri - St. Louis, Northeastern, Sam Houston, Delaware, U South Carolina, Nebraska-Omaha, U Texas - Dallas

Good news:

Cincinnati , Old Dominion, Sam Houston, U South Carolina, Nebraska - Omaha, U Texas - Dalla

People that think I smell bad:

U Missouri - St. Louis, Northeastern

Silence:

Delaware (actually found out that they didn't get a piece of my app so they never reviewed my packet...), Temple

Just got back from a few recruitment days. Haven't made an official decision yet but I'm almost certain where I'll be going - (Will be sending in denials asap to open spots if anyone is waitlisted at any of these places and waiting. Shouldn't be more than a week).

Hey, I applied to U South Carolina and Omaha as well. I was accepted to SC but have yet to hear back from Omaha. If you're not planning on going to those places let me know, as those are probably my top two choices.

I've also applied to Georgia State but have yet to hear back from them and rejected from Missouri at St. Louis. I've also applied to oyola Chicago, but I applied to the Sociology program, so that's a bit irrelevant. :v

I've also applied to Georgia State but have yet to hear back from them and rejected from Missouri at St. Louis. I've also applied to oyola Chicago, but I applied to the Sociology program, so that's a bit irrelevant. :v

I'm an undergrad at Georgia State, and applied as well (I really like the faculty). I have yet to hear back from them. I'll let you know when I do!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest criminologist

I will be doing the online Masters program in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Intelligence at Michigan State... taking my first class in the summer.