5. FutureEdStudent12 186
  6. RWBG 182
  7. Stately Plump 180
  8. kolja00 180
  9. cokohlik 179
  10. Kelkel 177
  11. saltlakecity2012 172
  12. ComeBackZinc 165

Congrats TripWillis (FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT POSTS?? SERIOUSLY!?!?!)

By the number(s)

In total there were 32,595 posts made this month (25,329 in Feb 2011). There were 635,709 visits, 180,112 Unique Visitors and 4,022,185 (!) pageviews to the forum.

you have got to be kidding me? Who is this TripWillis fellow? ANYONE commenting more than 494 per month is just being obscene ..... let us all tut tut at him and ONLY him and let us not look at anyone else on this list of shame ... agreed? And now commence tutting!

:mellow: Not sure how I should be feeling about this.

here is how you should feel (seeing as I've been #2 for the second month in a damn row ... I NEED to come off of this list) ... you should feel a sense of shame ... a sense of 'WHY ME' ... a sense of 'eff it' ... then a sense of 'haters goin hate' ... then sense of 'hey, that is interesting, I'm going to reply back to that comment' ... and the cycle goes on and on ... like the ouroboros

And then you should definitely add to your post number by commenting on the thread about how you post a lot ;) Maybe a couple times.

I love it. I'm just relieved you all write so much so that I don't make this list despite feeling like I live on this site now.

And then you should definitely add to your post number by commenting on the thread about how you post a lot ;) Maybe a couple times.

I love it. I'm just relieved you all write so much so that I don't make this list despite feeling like I live on this site now.

in my defense I was keeping a running tally of the times I posted and I thought I was WAY under the number, so clearly either my math skills are abysmal (Ha! I am a LIBERAL arts student that is IMPOSSIBLE) or the algorithm for calculating the numbers are jacked up ... and yes I know I made the same claims last time ... BUT THIS TIME I am certain the admins will be issuing a retraction anyday now ... and don't BG your day will come ... soon ... very soon ... very very soon ... mwhahahahaha!