SAIS decisions are out, apparently:

avr2012

I think it'll be around 4/5pm ET when the e-mails are sent out.

Going to bed now. I won't find out until I wake up at 9:30 PM EST, so I look forward to being super late to the admissions decision party-thread-blow-up you all will have in a few hours. Good luck everyone!

Wait...where is this certainty that decisions are today coming from?? It's nearly 1am in India now so I guess I'm going to be up till the end of the business EDT!

@hudwa - It wouldn't surprise me if SIPA has a higher admit rate than SAIS. They barely give any aid, so presumably need to admit more people per enrollee.

Wait...where is this certainty that decisions are today coming from?? It's nearly 1am in India now so I guess I'm going to be up till the end of the business EDT!

@hudwa - It wouldn't surprise me if SIPA has a higher admit rate than SAIS. They barely give any aid, so presumably need to admit more people per enrollee.

wantgrad, a previous commenter said that his friend, who works with SAIS admissions, told him.

Regarding SIPA's admissions statsitics, SIPA does admit lots of sponsored foreign students who don't even ask for aid. I know several foreign government officials who studied at SIPA under sponsorship from their home government, though I know just as many of these types of MA candidates who are at or who went to SAIS. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a greater percentage of government-sponsored MA candidates at SAIS given its smaller size than SIPA and its location.

erry3779, keep nailbiting through the night buddy. Even if results don't come in today, make it an epic night of frantic email, forum and results survey updating that you can tell your gradkids stories about. Make us proud ;)

I hope the ending of this epic night is a happy ending!!

What is wrong with Columbia and Hopkins?? Come on!

Edited by erry3779

Long time listener, first time poster....

I just feel the need to express how long today has been...I feel like a kid lying awake on Christmas Eve, or maybe sitting through the last day of school before summer - just sitting here waiting for the bell to ring.

Long time listener, first time poster....

I just feel the need to express how long today has been...I feel like a kid lying awake on Christmas Eve, or maybe sitting through the last day of school before summer - just sitting here waiting for the bell to ring.

Let's just give it 13 minutes more to go... if at 1700 still no news.. lets just wrap up the day! and let tomorrow be the combo of SAIS and SIPA!

HKS and WWS are already stole all the attentions away today! Maybe SAIS and SIPA want a little bit of their own spotlight.. hahaha

Let's just give it 13 minutes more to go... if at 1700 still no news.. lets just wrap up the day! and let tomorrow be the combo of SAIS and SIPA!

HKS and WWS are already stole all the attentions away today! Maybe SAIS and SIPA want a little bit of their own spotlight.. hahaha

I wonder if SFS will release their decisions tomorrow too?

I wonder if SFS will release their decisions tomorrow too?

I didn't apply, but I heard from a friend and saw on the results survey that many have already heard back from SFS.