Georgetown MSFS decisions starts

MSFS decisions are coming out, starting today.

Looks like they've just updated their webiste.

It's too bad it's over a two week timeframe though..

Good luck everyone!

Fall 2012 Admissions Decisions: to be sent out March 15, 2012 - April 1, 2012

*Please note that all admissions decisions will be sent between March 15th - April 1, on a rolling basis. The timing of your notification is not reflective of your admissions decision. Applicants will be notified via email once their official decision is ready to view in Apply Yourself - the online application system. Merit scholarships will be included in your official admissions letter. Federal financial aid awards (FAFSA) will be sent separately, from the Office of Student Financial Services.

http://msfs.georgetown.edu/admissions/

the school tweeted that SSP decisions will start next week i believe

Dang @godlessgael, those are some awesome acceptances. Congrats!

So any ideas of who you will turn down... I'm sure those on some wait lists are interested (cough me cough)

Well, it looks like this might become a moot point for me, because Elliott just offered a ridiculous financial aid package Georgetown is highly unlikely to match. Balls in your court, Georgetown.

Woot woot! Congrats man, that is awesome! Free money is my favorite kind!

@MYRNIST congrats! Didn't Elliott take awhile to notify you about financial aid, too? I found out within a few days and got $0. I was hoping they would throw a few dollars my way, to cover books or something. Oh, well.

Just got in. I can't believe I went 6/6. It did say my acceptance was conditional and that I needed another econ class (expected, but I am taking one now) and a language class. What? Just checked and it says "Native English speakers

who have not had sufficient or recent preparation in their target foreign languages will be required to take a refresher course in that language".

financial aid should be included with the letter according to their website, anyone get that info? Is it like American with no mention means no funding?

I haven't received anything one way or the other.

financial aid should be included with the letter according to their website, anyone get that info? Is it like American with no mention means no funding?

I haven't received anything one way or the other.

It said our official letter will be emailed in a few days and that will have any information about funding.