$500,000,000 MegaMillion jackpot

MarketingPhD2012

Heckfire no! :lol: Traveling the world would be what I would use the money for. Maybe buy a house but I doubt I would get a mansion... I love science but I could start my own scholarship/funding agency/Nobel Prizes awards with that amount instead.

I was just talking to my fiance about this today! We both bought some tickets, and we both decided we'd still go to grad school. We'd just have a nicer place to live and not have to worry about funding.

I would definitely still go! Heck, I'd even set aside $10-20,000,000 in to help other grad school hopefuls from this website. Nothing breaks my heart more than reading a post about someone who couldn't go to grad school because of money troubles.

Edited by dimanche0829

Yes, I would still go. However, I would be able to enjoy it more and live in nicer places. I also wouldn't have to worry about immediate job placement upon graduation. I could truly enjoy life. I would also donate the money to causes I believe in and travel EVERYWHERE.