Asking about Funding?

ajacot924

I finally got acceptance to the school of my choice.

They said that the program accepted me and that once I send in my official transcripts, the Graduate School will make their decision.

It also said that if I have questions about funding, I should contact the program to which I applied.

My question is this: should I wait until I hear from the Graduate School or ask about it now?

Also, how should I word that inquiry?

Thanks!

"Hi, I am honored to be recommended for acceptance. If I have been approved for financial assistance, should I be expecting a letter from the graduate school soon - "

Or something to that affect. It is more than likely you will be getting a letter outlining all this, either in the mail or through email.

My question is this: should I wait until I hear from the Graduate School or ask about it now?

Also, how should I word that inquiry?

Thanks!

Based on what ppl suggest me in this forum, u better start asking them....good luck though, it takes them a while to reply. I got my email replied at least 3-4 business days, maybe they are just busy....sunbathing (since this is summer)