University of Georgia (Athens, GA)

Guest Perrelli

• 2 weeks later...

Just emailed everyone at UGA and told them I'm accepting their offer. Still worried that I didn't make the right choice. But, I have no clue about housing or anything like that. I definitely want to find a roommate but I'm worried that may be a bit difficult since I'm in Jersey till June.

I don't suppose anyone else is considering the Summer Bridge program?

Britt, I don't know much about geography, but overall I've been pretty impressed with UGA. I hope your program turns out to be a solid one. I've been trying to figure out the living situation thing too. Seems to me your best be is to try and get in contact with current students and get their advice - the ones I've been able to talk to have been most helpful.

Thanks for the advice Locura. The problem is that I might be doing the SummerBridge program and thus need housing starting in June. Plus I'd rather not move twice if possible... *sigh* We'll see how it goes. I've started browsing various websites and looking at things but I refuse to commit to an apartment site unseen (I may go down there in late May just before my graduation).

• 1 month later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use