PhD in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research Fall 2013

shiraziaseel

• 4 months later...

Hi All, 

I will be applying for a Masters program in Industrial Engineering. Can anyone help me with university selection? 

I am looking for funding information... universities which have the best scholarship opportunities. I have the ranking details but want to know more about the value for money schools. 

I have 8 years of wide range experience in Automobile industry post my graduation in Production Engineering. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks

Hi All, 

I will be applying for a Masters program in Industrial Engineering. Can anyone help me with university selection? 

I am looking for funding information... universities which have the best scholarship opportunities. I have the ranking details but want to know more about the value for money schools. 

I have 8 years of wide range experience in Automobile industry post my graduation in Production Engineering. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks

Hi

This topic was for the previous year and you are writting in the wrong place!

I have created a topic for this year : " PhD in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research Fall 2014". Come there and lets start our conversations . . .