ITALIAN program 2013

citizenoftheworld

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I heard from NYU... they just sent me an email saying that I uploaded an unofficial transcript and they cannot make a decision until I submit an official one. 

It's my fault,  I probably confused NYU's instructions with some other college instructions (Brown, for example, did not required an official transcript). 

3 months of waiting to realize I messed up with the application... it's so absurd it's almost funny!

Good luck guys

PS: Fedeica, you are still waiting to hear from Columbia and Rutgers right? Not everything is lost, come on. And anyway, you can always get into a Master and then proceed toward a PhD.

PS: Any luck, CitizenOTW?

Jack, they rejected me by email yesterday evening :(

Thank you Alex. I am not giving up. I am applying to get into a Master and then eventually proceed toward a PhD. We'll see :) Good Luck!!

Citizen, I haven't heard from Rutgers yet. I am probably going to email them on Monday. 

Hi Fedeica,

Yes apply for master I am sure you will be fine afterwards. 

Let me know what they say....are you emailing the department? The grad school might not know anything!

Just out of curiosity Does anyone got into NYU in here? Is there anyone who is refusing an admission let us know!!!!!!!