Uconn MSW

bbergstrom

I applied too, and still haven't heard back. I applied in early December though, so I'm not sure when we all should be expecting a response. Good luck! (I also applied to UW, and really really want to hear back from them!)

• 4 weeks later...

I just found out today I was accepted to UCONN after having a complete application December 7.. if anyone else is waiting it out they should be making decisions now!

Hey, congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

I applied for Advanced Standing on the Feb. 15 deadline and haven't heard anything either except for an email regarding applying for financial aid.  The wait is killing me.

I received my acceptance via email after I emailed them multiple times pestering them for a decision! They also mailed me a copy on March 4. I am almost positive I will be attending UCONN! Goodluck to those waiting :o)

Small update. I called, (because I can't help myself,) and they said decisions for early applicants are just recently being sent out and there's no timeline for others. But she did say we should know around 5 weeks, which would be next week. I'm not sure if that's accurate, but at least it's something!

Thanks for the update.  I'm trying to be patient while waiting.  Good luck theduchess!  I'm unsure what they mean by early applicants though.  Mine was completed February 12th.  I will post here when I find out.  Also, I applied for advanced standing in group work.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.  Only one student at my school which usually has large numbers of attendees at UCONN's school of social work has heard from UCONN so far.  She was accepted to the community organization concentration.

I sent my application in on the deadline date of 3/1/13.

I called two weeks ago and they told me my application was with the review panel and that it would be up to two weeks.

So I called again today and was told that I should know by next Friday. 

le sigh.... trying to be patient.

I applied on February 15th and still haven't heard anything. Called today and they said final decisions should be given out this week as all applications are on the review board. I applied to the casework concentration...fingers crossed! The wait is killing me, I already was accepted into the MSW program at Southern CT State and they want me to start registering for classes, but Uconn is my first choice!

I think most decisions are in.

I called today and asked if they had a timeline on when they would be informing applicats of the decisions. She put me on hold and in the background I heard her say, "I have so much work to do! I have to enter all of these decisions and send letters out to advisors."

She then came back and told me that my application was on the director's desk and that the director is at a conference so I won't hear until NEXT week...just awful. I'm also assuming that means I'm on the cusp of being accepted/rejected, because not everyone's application makes their way to the director's desk. I regret even calling!