2013 Decisions Thread

scholl43

Since decisions have started rolling in, I figured I'd just get this thing going.  I was admitted to Indiana SPEA's MPA on Thursday.  I was surprised at how early this was and I've seen at least one Syracuse decision come through the boards as well so start posting as you get them!

Admitted to Fletcher MALD early notification back in December, now waiting to hear from SFS GHD, Elliott, SAIS, WWS, Sanford, and Goldman. Can't wait to just know!

Edited by Wanderluster22

Looking at this thread didn't cause any anxiety at all. Mid-March for all of my decisions but congratulations to those who got positive responses already! 

Tupacalypse, when did you hear back from Korbel? I applied right around the deadline and was just wondering when I should be expecting a response

I actually never heard from an email.  I randomly checked the website (webcentral) and saw the option to accept or decline my admissions.  I called today and they confirmed that I was accepted and the actual emails just haven't been processed yet but should be going out tomorrow-ish.

Edited by Tupacalypse

Got into Maxwell for MAIR. Like everyone else here, I was also surprised at how soon they made up their minds considering I submitted my application very close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear from Elliot(GW), SIS(American), SIPA(Columbia), Josef Korbel(Denver), SFS(Georgetown)

I am a little scared that some of you have heard from American and I haven't. It's one of my top schools!

I just want to add a thought to relieve anxiety for our audience here, particularly those who aren't commenting. Most of my decisions last year were admits, and they still didn't come until mid-March. Syracuse had let me know super early, and I think Heinz got back to me in the first week of March (because as a DC admit, I was in the first pool of acceptances).

Anybody hoping for an MPP from Michigan/Duke/Chicago/UCLA/Berkeley/Heinz etc. shouldn't expect to hear anything for two weeks, at least.

Admitted to Fletcher MALD and Cornell MPA. Waiting for Harris, SAIS, WWS and HKS, but not so confident. Good luck to everyone!

Do you mind sharing your background and experience with us? What programs did you apply to?