Texas Womans University TWU TETN cycle 7.. has anyone heard anything yet?

Well congrats to you:) mine still says awaiting department review , so I am guessing that means rejection? I can't get anyone to email me back, I know they are swamped. I have an undergrad in speech , high GPa, tons of private clinic and school experince as slpa. I just dnt get it. It seems impossible. I know of people who just took leveling classes, no experince, and 3.2 GPa getting in. I really dnt get it anymore:( neither do my supervising slp, and other slp"s I have talk too. Just discouraging. Congrats to everyone , I know that is a relief . I hope the rest of us hear something even if its rejection the not knowing is killing me.

Congrats Rylin31!!!  Did your acceptance letter say that you had to wait on acceptance to the graduate school? or you are accepted to both?

My status is saying awaiting department review. I called Sue Colton yesterday and she said they haven't reviewed all of the applications yet. I didn't get anything in the mail yet. This waiting is killing me.

Congrats Rylin31!!! Did your acceptance letter say that you had to wait on acceptance to the graduate school? or you are accepted to both?

I received my acceptance letter! It says the same thing yours says.

Edited by tnice2011

• 1 year later...

Hey there,

just wondering how this program is going for those of you who applied to cycle 7. I will be applying to either cycle 8 or cycle 9 (have to complete my pre-reqs first.) I'm concerned about doing all of the classes via distance, but don't really have another option.

I would love to hear some different perspectives from those of you who are currently in the program!