GRE Chemistry Subject Test

nipwe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I keep reading more and more requests about the old GRE subject exams with students wanting the past exams emailed to them. I cannot find out if anyone has actually responded to these requests, and I might as well throw my two cents in for those that do not have any of the old tests. First, they are not very difficult to find; when I took the test I spent about 10 minutes on google and found all three, which I believe is all that is available on the internet. Second, I hate to break the bad news for those that have recently, or will be signing up in the future, and have not received the practice exam they supply you with. The practice test you will recieve is the exact same one you can access on their website, so dont get your hopes up like I did thinking that you will receive another study guide. Lastly, just from my own experience, dont purely focus on the old exams. They are good practice, but after I completed each test, I almost remembered each question on it, and it wasnt a good test of my knowledge later on because I knew the answers. I recommend using them as an initial "See where I am at" and then at the very end of the your studying to see how far you have come. Also, they are great for practing time management, something I really struggled with on the test. I just really wanted to stress that all these exams can be found online; so if you have been waiting for an email from someone, it might be easier to look.

• 2 months later...

friends, I'm  planning to take SUB-GRE chemistry in October. Kindly send some previous question papers and princeton book or some relevant material.

email id: onlife.100@gmail.com

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.