University of Toronto's Centre for Criminology & Sociolegal Studies Grad Applicants - Get in here!

Seeing as there is no posts about this anywhwere I figured I would start one! I havent heard anything back yet. Still "under review". As the applications were due Feb. 1st, it could be premature to start speculating but who knows with these things. Apparently (according to the grad admin there) they only let in TWO student last year (!!?!).

Can anyone confirm?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm applying to the MA program there, and yea - its pretty stiff competition. I heard some another person on this board that the admissions committee are sitting this week. Maybe we ail hear something by Friday? 

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with admissions, on a side note Fantine Rose whats up with "Gender mystery.png Not Telling" with a photo. You are very mysterious jk

Haha - well, I try. 

Truth be told I have no idea how to work this website yet :P

• 1 month later...

Was accepted to U of T's crim MA program yesterday! I didn't receive any funding though...

Would it be good idea to e-mail them back and mention that while I would like to consider their program, I have competitive offers from other schools and that might get them to agree to something?

Not sure how to go about this. 

• 2 years later...