Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Hi all:

I've applied to the MPP programme at LKYSPP for 2016 intake. Have any of you received call for interview yet? Also, just wanted to know what all the interview entails.

Regards,

NavSmart

P.S: Hi Rahul, I've joined your group already. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ardent_phd, 
                    My interview started around late  10 mins. And interviewers were in bit of hurry.  they  expected quick answers from me. So I am wondering about the evaluation aspect. Case study was something new for me about soft drink tax ( in spite of  working in development sector) but I guess I managed fine.  Hopeful  of good outcome. And all the best for your application. ?

P.S this thread seems pretty inactive for this year admissions. 

In fact they didn't ask anything about my work experience specifically .  I had to bring it in my examples. Yup those questions about why this course etc were asked.   I have applied for financial aid, I can't imagine to study further  without it . 

hi seaglass0025,

Questions asked were more of generic context. for example about  leadership. And need not be nervous about the interview:) ( though you are bound to be so ) . All the best . Do share your experience with us .