HGSE Fall 2014

Edupunk

Does anyone have any idea if thelastgoal's estimate of 16 is right? I thought they had all gone out.

I'm inclined to believe they've all gone out. I don't have any direct evidence to prove that assertion, but that seems to be the general direction the evidence is moving in: no one on here getting an interview since January, interviews being requisite for admission, being pretty sure they wouldn't have started making offers until all the interviews were done (based on knowing Harvard and how much they like to keep as many cards as possible in their hands in all things and accepting someone without having alllllllll the info from alllllll the interviews in front of them first just doesn't seem like their style), knowing acceptance letters are going out next week, etc.

I can't accept or reject thelastgoal's 16 number, but I don't really feel like we have any way to determine the percentage of applications this site captures and consequently we have no way to infer the number of acceptances that have gone out. 

I might be totally wrong though!!

I'm inclined to believe they've all gone out. I don't have any direct evidence to prove that assertion, but that seems to be the general direction the evidence is moving in: no one on here getting an interview since January, interviews being requisite for admission, being pretty sure they wouldn't have started making offers until all the interviews were done (based on knowing Harvard and how much they like to keep as many cards as possible in their hands in all things and accepting someone without having alllllllll the info from alllllll the interviews in front of them first just doesn't seem like their style), knowing acceptance letters are going out next week, etc.

I can't accept or reject thelastgoal's 16 number, but I don't really feel like we have any way to determine the percentage of applications this site captures and consequently we have no way to infer the number of acceptances that have gone out. 

I might be totally wrong though!!

I think you're right. They mentioned during my interview that no decisions would be made until all interviews were finished. 

It is clear from SheWrote that no decision will be made unless all interviews are over. Since it has been made, all interviews are over. So, condolences to many like me- We have not had interviews, We are already out!

Congrats to the God's unique creations who got in :)

I will just be glad when the official rejection comes because then I will finally stop thinking of all this, at least til next year when hopefully I find the right program, with the right funding.

Well I had a worse experience with the Boston Teacher Residency. They gave out a specific day for notifications and then made me wait all that day til 5:40 to reject me. Why in the world wouldn't you just send out your rejections early to let those poor people not worry all day? I thought it was needlessly cruel.

Good luck to everyone waiting on their Ed.M. verdicts! Thanks for the heads up about 3/7 and 3/8! Counting down here too. May everyone practice as much patience as possible and know you're not alone.

Anyone know if financial aid info will be released along with the decisions? 

Hmm, there's an entry on the results search page for masters result?

Hmm... Why do I have a feeling that it's a troll? S/he heard back Feb 24th which is yesterday. I figured there should be more entry on the result page by now.

Hmm, there's an entry on the results search page for masters result?

Hmm... Why do I have a feeling that it's a troll? S/he heard back Feb 24th which is yesterday. I figured there should be more entry on the result page by now.

Ya it seems like a fake result, though I don't know why someone would find that a good idea. To give them the benefit of the doubt, they may have been posting about a doctorate program and accidentally listed it as a masters program. Either way, I'm not taking it too seriously.