CU-Boulder offers after the 15th

CU-Boulder is not sending out a second round of offers until after the 15th! I'm finishing up my MA there and it is my top choice for PhD, but I can't get any info out of anyone in the department, and other offers are on the table. Ahh, so stressful. Anybody in a similar situation or with words of wisdom?

Edited by boynamedcrow

I applied there too, and was very interested. Other offers with deadlines plus lack of useful information from the department plus a strange and, frankly, inconsiderate, even arrogant method of notification has forced me to write them off. I mean, do they seriously think people are going to risk losing their spots at other schools on the fifteenth based on the hope that they might be on some invisible waitlist?

Curious to know if anyone has heard from Boulder for their second round of offers.  At this point, I'm assuming I've been rejected, but it would be nice to know definitively.  

Curious to know if anyone has heard from Boulder for their second round of offers.  At this point, I'm assuming I've been rejected, but it would be nice to know definitively.  

I'm pretty sure one person in the waitlist thread ("Waiting for Guffman") claimed to have been accepted off of Colorado's invisible waitlist, and he/she ended up taking the offer. I can't confirm that with a results board listing, though. Other than that, I've heard nothing on my end.

Edited by Cactus Ed

Oh hey y'all.  Sorry - I totally forgot to update the results board.  I did, in fact, accept the offer at Colorado.  My impression was that I was that the process there is over this year, but I don't know definitively.

Congrats on the acceptance! I figured the process had to be wrapping up, and I've already accepted elsewhere, but CU is the last school for me to hear from so I hope that rejection comes soon :)

Best of luck, thebeatgoeson!

Congrats!  And thanks for the updates, both of you.  I hope that rejection comes soon too just to have that final answer:)  All the best!