I am Searching for psychologist job here in Dubai I have done my Bachelors in Psychology.

salliebradbury

I have done my Bachelors in Psychology and I have done online Psychology course in Dubai . My aim is to study till I got master degree in psychology. But here in Dubai Education is not Cheap I have to do job somewhere to arrange money for my further education. Can some please tell me some good firms where I can be work as psychologist (Please note I have done only Bachelors till now)? and how much psychologist in UAE can earn per month. ?

Edited by salliebradbury

If you want to work as a psychologist, the first thing you need to do is find out what the term "psychologist" actually means in Dubai and broader UAE.  Can anyone call themselves a psychologist?  Do you need a ph.d, or a masters? 

I did a quick google search and could not find the answer, but I did find the following article

http://www.apa.org/international/pi/2012/12/uae-program.aspx

particularly relevant

"Psychology is a relatively new profession in the region, so there are few jobs for clinical psychologists in the public sector. While there is a growing need for such services, the public remains largely unaware of what clinical psychologists do and how these services can benefit society. In private practice, on the other hand, the profession seems to be vibrant as there are dozens of practitioners in Dubai alone. We are confident that as the need and awareness of clinical psychology services grow, there will be an increased demand for graduates of this program."

Assuming you are discussing clinical psychology, the best path from this seems to be private practice.  Given that there are seemingly few academic jobs, and that private practice rates vary greatly, it will probably be difficult to get an average monthly salary figure.