Study group online for GRE?

NavyMom

I am hoping to take the GRE by the end of September.  Hopefully that will give me enough time to review materials and practice....

Is anyone else out there doing the same?  If you want to try and study together, let me know.

I'm currently using the Manhattan 5lb book of questions for general GRE study. I'm doing 1 chapter a day. Then I'll do a couple practice tests and see if I need to study some areas in more detail.

I've looked at the Princeton, Barrons, Kaplan, etc. But I just wanted a book of practice problems.

I have the 2014 version so it has an online program and also a bunch of practice tests (and practice problems through the book).   I am on Chapter 4, working on my vocabulary right now.  I have a lot to work on.

Okay, yeah, sign me up! I'm pretty solid with the verbal and aw, but I still have a lot of review I need to do with math, maybe some vocab.

I don't have any books, but I am taking a GRE workshop at my university, and I've gotten a lot of strategies and practice.

I'm also interested in joining the study group. I plan on taking the GRE in September as well. Recently, I bought the Manhattan Guides (all 8 of them), ETS Official  Guide (2nd ed.), & the Manhattan 5lb  practice book.

Maybe we can have a tinychat (kinda like skype where several people can meet) during this weekend and study/organize how we're gonna do this.

Study too, if everyone else wants. I would like to start studying this weekend. :)

OK, yes, great! So maybe we can meet for an hour or so? More if needed?

Is anyone studying for the bio gre too? Or just general?

Just general... I'm not studying anything related to bio, sorry I can't help.